First of all, I believe that you don’t have to stay stuck in your dis-ease. I know that everyone can receive an emotional healing but not all people receive a physical healing. HOWEVER, everyone can learn to live a happier life with physical challenges. The mind is a very powerful tool, and I can’t emphasis that enough when coaching in individual sessions or groups. Through the two plus decades I have been working and coaching others into a healthier well-being through the mind, body, spirit and soul approach, I have noticed a theme amongst my clients.
Let me share a little more with you . . .
- Healing is not an overnight process. It takes time. We are so use to getting instant gratification that when it comes to our bodies many feel it should be—go to the doctor, get the pill and you are well. I was just like you on that process until it didn’t work for me. Some days will be better as you inch towards a healthier you. Sometimes it is 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward. But the more good days you have the more your body will remember oh this is how it is suppose to be and your good days will eventually win.
- Healing takes place on a multitude of levels that sometimes the individual in quest does not realize they are actually getting better. Usually the first symptom to appear to you will be the last one to be healed. The reason being is – our bodies heal in the body’s priority not ours.
- I believe so strongly that you HAVE TO change your thinking. As I mentioned above, the mind
is a very powerful tool. It can lift you up or spiral you down in a nano-second.
You, the thinker, must begin to make new choices on how you want to respond to any situation.
- We all have situations, experiences, circumstances that have come into our lives. The body
remembers everything and this is where someone like Carolyn comes in and puts
her “detective” hat on to see, to find, to extract the blocked areas of your life.
- Our bodies heal with less rather than more. It is automatically tuned to bring itself back
to homeostasis. This is especially true when we are dealing with a “chronic” dis-ease.
- The medical profession has yet to learn that we are more than our bodies. When
seeking out a professional practitioner make sure you have a working partner
in your treatment plan—that you have one that truly listens to you and your concerns.
- Do you have a “spiritual tool box”? This is one of the gifts Carolyn teaches her clients
so they can begin to empower themselves back to a healthier living style and
forward movement on their path to wellness.
- Never give up hope. There is light at the end of your tunnel. Be open to explore new ways
of healing outside the traditional medical model.
Contact me to schedule a consultation.